Info & Terms
The purchase of Petal Magic Embroidery Designs entitles you to stitch out the design on items for personal use, gifts or resale, provided it is not mass produced. Copying the designs for resale or sharing is not permitted. Designs may be customised for personal use but one is not entitled to resell those design files.
It is IMPORTANT to be aware that these are digital design files for an Embroidery Machine to stitch out, it is not a “paper pattern” nor is it a physical product.
No returns, exchanges or cancellations are accepted due to the digital nature of the products. If you encounter any problems with your order, please email Karen email@example.com and allow 24 hours for response.
Formats and sizes
- Most Designs are in 2 sizes, fitting hoops 4×4 and 5×7, a table of hoop sizes is included on Stitching
Instructions in each ZIP file.
- Available formats: .ART .DST .EXP .HUS .JEF .PES .VIP .VP3 .XXX .
- If you selected and downloaded the incorrect format for your machine or acquire a new machine that reads a different format to your purchases, contact Karen via email using firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery of Designs
ZIP files are available via Instant Download after payment has been processed, so you will need to UNZIP by right clicking on the file and selecting Extract Files, then you can select where the files must be saved. Neither CDs nor Cards are available.
What is in the ZIP File
- The embroidery design files in your selected format.
- Thread charts and a JPEG of the design included in the ZIP file as the colours often change when the
original design file is converted into the various machine formats, particularly EXP and DST….
Of course you can change colours to suit the project.
- Stitching Instruction page (either Filled Stitch or Applique depending on the type of design) which includes info on how to properly stabilize fabric to avoid distortion of design or gapping between the design and outlines.